The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, rulling in the fear of God. — 2 Samuel 23:3
And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let us fall now into the hand of the LORD; for His mercies are great: and let me not fall into the hand of man. — 2 Samuel 24:14
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for He is risen, as He said, Come, see the place where the Lord lay. — Matthew 28:5-6
And when they saw Him, they worshipped Him: but some doubted. — Matthew 28:17
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. — Isaiah 28:16
I want to thank Cindy at Chronic Pain with a Higher Perspective for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Cindy writes an inspiring blog about dealing with chronic pain, and offers support to others. If you haven’t visited Cindy’s blog, I pray you go over and meet her.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things About Me:
- I’d rather be home than any other place in the world.
- I recently found out 2 things about my health. I was having bouts of exhaustion that would be so bad, that I could barely think or put a sentence together, much less do physical activities. After going to my doctor he said, “Are you happy? Me, “yes”. My doctor says, “Good because you are going to live forever. You have the bloodwork of a teenager.” Praise God. So, then what’s wrong with me? He said that my immune system is in overdrive trying to kill a dormant virus that everyone has, well almost everyone. The actual number was 95% of the population. Mine is dormant too but for some reason my immune system is trying to kill this thing, with a vengeance, as indicated by the number of antibodies it is producing. Praise God because He is giving me the strength to get through this.
- I don’t like owing money. If I want something I save for it.
Cindy’s questions and my answers are:
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? The same thing I do now :) God had blessed me, and I am content :):)
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? My Bible
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Wow, that would be a snoozefest of a movie, but I’ll say Angelina Jolie
- What are your 2018 goals? To be the person God wants me to be :)
- Who is your favorite musical band? It’s hard to pick just one. So, I’ll throw out the one singing the last song I was listening to: Creed
-Any one who wants to participate.
My question, as always, there’s just one:
–If today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
I again want to thank Cindy at Chronic Pain with a Higher Perspective for nominating me.
I ask God to bless you :)
With my soul have I desired Thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek Thee early: for when Thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. — Isaiah 26:9
He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. — Isaiah 25:8
And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. — Matthew 25:32-33
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. — Matthew 25:46
Love one another
Be kind to your brother
Cause no strife
Offer the path of eternal life
I’m right, you’re wrong
We can argue this all day long
As long as they believe Jesus died for their sin
And God raised Him to life again
Why create any seeds of doubt
God will work the rest of it out