Ok, so I’m reading up on my favorite blogs last night and this is what I come across.
The lovely J-Dub threw me out there with this. I feel like I can hear her laughing right now, some where because I can barely post my stuff, and now she’s given me a task of tags (???).
She was talking about her first blog post and was kind enough to ask me to join in the fun. Now, having said that I am not good with all this technology stuff, so I’m going to give it a try :) Hopefully this turns out well…thanks Jill :)
This was the first blog post. Of course, if you’ve visited the blog you know, it’s really just Bible verses. It was an easier way for me to send them to the friends and family that wanted them, instead of sending them out in a daily text. It was posted waaaaaay, way back on January 25, 2017. It’s ancient.
Food For Your Soul
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine upon them. –Corinthians 4:3-4
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (a HUGE thank you to J-Dub )
- Copy and paste your old post into a new post or reblog it. (Either way is fine but NO editing.) ()
Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title. ()
- Tag five other bloggers to take up this challenge. ()
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include the rules in your post. ()
I am NOT ashamed to say this only took me HOURS :)
God Bless you :)