The Awesome Blogger Award
Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala nominated me for this Awesome Blogger Award. Her blog is amazing. She writes about her wonderful journey with God, achievements, recipes. I recently discovered she does a blog about book reviews also. She is truly an inspiration to me.
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominate
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked by sweet Maggie:
- What impact do you want to have on the world? I just want to be a good example of a child of God. If I can accomplish that, that would be great!
- What is your vision for your blog in the next six months? (future posts, design, etc) I’ll Just be posting the same stuff, God’s word, His poems, and whatever He inspires me to write
- Where is somewhere you would love to go? Fiji
- What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? My husband loving me just as I am and loving my son as if he were his own son.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? I’d want to see Jesus
- What is a skill you’d like to learn? Why? Paint. I can draw but never can put color to it
- What are you most grateful for? God
- If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? To love God with all your heart, soul and mind and to love your neighbour the same
- Which activities make you lose track of time? Drawing
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Being alive is easy, we are that. Being in love with our Creator, that is truly living
I nominate these blogs because I truly look forward to reading their blogs: (now Maggie took a couple of mine or would have nominated, Eccentric Muse, Elizabeth, Trails of Light, and Valerie) But it is her birthday and her award :) but I also wanted to acknowledge these wonderful blogs also. My nominees are:
Here are the Questions:
- If you had one question you could ask God, what would it be?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- What is one thing you would change about yourself?
- If money were no object, what would you do tomorrow?
- What is one thing that makes you happy?
- What was the last gift you gave to yourself?
- What is your favorite color?
- Where is your favorite place?
- In 3 words or less, describe yourself
- What is one thing you can do without?
Thank you Maggie for nominating me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! God bless you :)