Viking over at Viking Reviews nominated me for The Liebster Award. When I started the blog I intended it to be for God’s Word and about God’s Word but there are so many great bloggers out there that I felt rude not doing the awards these kind bloggers are nominating me for.
I recently started reading Viking Reviews. I don’t know if Viking found me, or vice versa but I feel you will enjoy it. The tag reads “Book reviews and other Gibberish” LOL What’s not to like :) Viking actually got 100 followers in something like 4 days, WOW! Lets help make it another 100 in 4 days :)
There are a few different versions of the rules for the award, but Viking got the following:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you. (Viking got given only 4, but gave us 7)
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer. (I will be only giving 1 question)
6. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
The questions Viking gave us:
What accomplishments are you most proud of? Reading my Bible every day
Who or what motivates you, to do what you do? Um LOL God :)
What kind of music do you listen to? I love all music and listen to all genres
What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to? Here where I live, well before it got overdeveloped :)
What are you wishes/dreams? To be the person God wants me to be
Do you feel like a leader or a follower? I follow God but nothing else
If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on? I wouldn’t want to brainwash anyone but if I could convince everyone of something it would be people who think that God couldn’t love them because of things they have done, that He loves them no matter what, which I didn’t believe. I was rotten but then I read Romans 8:38-39 and it changed my life :)
Random facts about me:
- I could stay home all the time and be happy with that choice.
- I want to go to Fiji
- I keep a heating throw on my ottoman and use it year round, even when it’s 90 degrees out
- I love getting mail :)
- I don’t use a computer for much of anything, except wordpress and stalking items I’m waiting to go on sale
- I learned how to drive when I was 12
- I buy 2 of everything
- I have no depth perception.
- I don’t like dark chocolate
- I don’t wear makeup
- I talk to God all day long about everything :)
I only have one question:
If you could ask God for anything, what would it be?
I nominate any one who wants to participate :) I feel you are all worthy my friends, and would love to know what question you would like to ask God :):)