Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala nominated me for this Award. Thank you Maggie, you are so sweet. Maggie’s blog is full of inspirations, accomplishments, blog spot lights, and delicious, tasty treats recipes :) She’s very supportive to all bloggers and shows lots of respect for her fellow bloggers, as well. Her love for God is amazing. Thanks Maggie, for the nomination, being a great blogger and a wonderful friend :)
- From wherever you’re sitting, look to your right. Describe the first thing you see! My hubby’s desk. :) We have them side by side so we can interact and both see out the windows lol ;)
- Why did you choose the profile picture you’re currently using? It is a picture of our beloved cat who passed away a few years back. Seeing him makes me happy, so, I figured it was a way I could still see him everyday, several times a day.
- Are you organized or disorganized? Organized but I am getting better about being less so.
- What’s one of your favorite words? God, although that is really a name, isn’t it? I don’t care it makes me happy so, God is my favourite word :)
- Do you like Harry Potter? Why or why not? I’ve never read the books or watched the movies.
- What makes you laugh? My husband. I don’t think there is a day that goes by that he doesn’t crack me up.
- Are there any movies that have made you cry? If so, why? Lots, lol, but the one that comes to mind is War Room. It was so full of inspiration that moved me to tears, several times.
I nominate anyone who wants to participate. The rules say thank the person who nominated you but you can thank Maggie :) Answer the questions given(I’m only giving one) nominate bloggers, and ask them 7 questions.
I only have one question: (sorry for breaking the rules)
- Do you believe Jesus is your Lord and Saviour?
Thanks again Maggie for thinking about me and nominating me.