Jill over at J-Dubs Grin and Bear It, tagged anybody who wanted to do The Blue Sky Tag. So Jill this is for you. If you haven’t been to Jill’s blog, well you are missing a good thing. Jill writes about life, family, real everyday things that we all can relate to. Jill doesn’t try to put a unicorns and rainbow spin on it, she tells the truth, just like it is. Jill’s a great mom and wife, has a great sense of humour, which you’ll see for yourself when you check out her blog. So, if you don’t like honesty, you might not want to visit Jill’s blog. But if you want real, go check it out.
Rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer your 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the challenge.
- Give your nominees 11 questions. (y’all know me, you’ll only be getting one)
Here are Jill’s questions:
- Apple or Android? Android
- Truth or Fiction? Truth
- Love or money? Love
- Favorite quotation? “And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.” Mark 10:18
- Favorite season (if you are lucky enough to have them)? Spring
- Who is your biggest inspiration? God (bet ya didn’t see that coming)
- Do you have any pets? no
- What are you most proud of? My family
- Describe yourself in one word? Blessed
- Do you have a nickname? no
- What is the last book you read? The Bible
My one question is:
What is something that God has blessed you with in your lifetime?