I can hardly believe it is October already. Gail over at gaillovesgod tagged me with The Fall Tag. Gail is a wonderful child of God, and you will see that with every word that she writes. If you haven’t visited Gail’s blog, please do. You won’t be disappointed. So let’s get started…..
Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
Answer the 10 fall-related questions.
Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
1. What’s your favorite fall outfit? Jeans, sweater, and boots :) or turtle neck and a duster sweater
2. What is fall weather like where you live? We usually have a cold snap in October, but then it gets warmer again.
3. Your favorite drink to have in the fall? I love coffee, so it’s my favourite all year :)
4. Does your family have any fall traditions? No
5. What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? I don’t really have anything special. :)
6. What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? Is vanilla a fall scent? if it is then anything with vanilla :)
7. Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. I already made this comment somewhere but raking up leaves and jumping in them. (Gail I think we both enjoyed this one)
8. What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? Nothing special comes to mind.
9. What’s your favorite fall treat? Rice crispy treats :) These can be eaten year round but seems as kids they were reserved for fall.
10. If you celebrated Halloween, what’s the best costume you’ve worn? I don’t celebrate Halloween :)
Looking back at my answers, I’m pretty boring hahaha ;):)
God Bless you :):)