A wonderful blogger named Tashnee V. Mavee nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award Thank you so much Tashnee for thinking of me. Tashnee is a wonderful person, has a beautiful sense of style, loves God, and her family. So many, many more talents. If you haven’t had a chance to visit Tashnee’s blog, please do. You will be inspired, and uplifted, and learn all the latest in shoes, clothes, etc. :):)
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog √
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them √
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer √
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post √
Tashnee’s questions are:
- How did you realise you had passion for blogging?
I honestly started this blog as an easy way to post Bible verses for my family and friends :):) Now I couldn’t imagine not having it. This blog has been such a blessing with all the people I have met. People from all over the world. It is amazing.
- Where do you want to see yourself in five years?
Where ever the Good Lord puts me is where I will be.
- What motivates you?
- What is your weaknesses?
What? only one? Patience is one of my many, many weaknesses
- What advice can you give to new bloggers?
Be yourself. Be honest. Be sincere.
Ok now to the nominees, y’all know how this works, if you want to participate, please feel free to do so. I only have one question, as always :):)
My question is:
If Jesus were to return today, would you be ready?
Thank you again Tashnee for thinking of me. :):)
God bless you :):)