Only fear the LORD, and serve Him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things He hath done for you. — 1 Samuel 12:24
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? — Revelation 6:16-17
The Challenge question on The Word is:
What is your “go to” verse in the Bible, and why?
Thank you for participating. God Bless you :)
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for Thou wast slain, and has redeemed us to God by Thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. — Revelation 5:9-10
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before Him. — Ecclesiastes 3:14
Better is an handful with quietness, than both the hands full with travail and vexation of spirit. — Ecclesiastes 4:6
I want to thank Our Little Red House for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am very grateful and humble that Our Little Red House would think of me. If you haven’t been to Our Little Red House, you should hop over and check it out. Her blog is filled with family love, wonderful arts and crafts, and she shares really engaging stories in the process. She is just a really sweet, kind hearted person.
Rules to versatile blogger award:
Write 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
I don’t know if these are interesting but I will do my best :):)
- I love God
- I read the King James Bible because it is like poetry to me. I read 6 chapters a day, and have started reading them out loud. It is beautiful.
- I had a nickname as a kid, and my family members still slip up and call me by it
- I have aver 40 strands of pearls that range in length from 16 inches to several strands that hang past my knees :) in a variety of colours
- Old black and white movies are my favourite.
- I will sing in the car at the top of my lungs, and quieter when anyone is with me :)
- I carry on conversations with God all day. When I am alone, I talk to the Lord out loud. :):)
God Bless you :)
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth. — Revelations 3:15-16
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. — Revelation 3:19