I want to thank Cindy at Chronic Pain with a Higher Perspective for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Cindy writes an inspiring blog about dealing with chronic pain, and offers support to others. If you haven’t visited Cindy’s blog, I pray you go over and meet her.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things About Me:
- I’d rather be home than any other place in the world.
- I recently found out 2 things about my health. I was having bouts of exhaustion that would be so bad, that I could barely think or put a sentence together, much less do physical activities. After going to my doctor he said, “Are you happy? Me, “yes”. My doctor says, “Good because you are going to live forever. You have the bloodwork of a teenager.” Praise God. So, then what’s wrong with me? He said that my immune system is in overdrive trying to kill a dormant virus that everyone has, well almost everyone. The actual number was 95% of the population. Mine is dormant too but for some reason my immune system is trying to kill this thing, with a vengeance, as indicated by the number of antibodies it is producing. Praise God because He is giving me the strength to get through this.
- I don’t like owing money. If I want something I save for it.
Cindy’s questions and my answers are:
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? The same thing I do now :) God had blessed me, and I am content :):)
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? My Bible
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Wow, that would be a snoozefest of a movie, but I’ll say Angelina Jolie
- What are your 2018 goals? To be the person God wants me to be :)
- Who is your favorite musical band? It’s hard to pick just one. So, I’ll throw out the one singing the last song I was listening to: Creed
-Any one who wants to participate.
My question, as always, there’s just one:
–If today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
I ask God to bless you :)