Grace over at Following Him Beside Still Waters has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Grace is one of the sweetest bloggers you will ever meet. Grace is a child of God, who loves her Father, and you will see that in all of her posts. Grace writes beautiful poetry, and captures the most wonderful photos. I pray you will visit Grace’s blog, Following Him Beside Still Waters.
- thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions
- nominate other bloggers
- ask them some questions :):)
- What is one thing you absolutely love but would probably surprise those who know you? When hubby is not home, I sleep on the couch, 90% of the time.
- What is your favorite worship song and why? I couldn’t pick just one
- What movie did you last watch? How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? Fried Green Tomatoes, 10 out of 10
- Who are a few of your favorite fictitious characters and why? Charlotte from Charlottes Web. She was so kind to Wilbur
- What are three things you can do today to brighten someone’s day? 1. ask God to bless them. 2. tell them you love them. 3. pray for them
- What is your favorite dessert to bake? Right now, oatmeal cookies
- What is your favorite inspirational quote? Share the quote. If you have time to worry, you have time to pray.
- Do you own any pets? If so, list the kind/breed and its/their name(s) I don’t have any pets.
- What are three of your favorite hobbies? I don’t really have hobbies. I like to draw but don’t do it often enough
- What is your biggest pet peeve? When someone takes the Lords Name in vain.
- What are several things you are thankful for right now? God, Jesus, His Word, His promises, my hubby, my son, my mom.
If you would like to participate you are nominated.
I have only one question:
- Have you thanked God for at least one thing today?
Thank you again Grace for the nomination :):)
God, please bless everyone who is reading this :):)