Gail over at Gail Loves God nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Gail is one of the most supportive bloggers out there. Gail loves God, and it is evident in all her post, poems, comments, and encouragement. If you haven’t visited Gail’s blog, you should. You will love her kind, sweet enthusiasm. Gail is honest, and a kind, loving soul. Gail writes beautiful poetry too :):)
Before I get started, Gail had nominated me for something back in December, and I had just done the award. I declined Gail’s kind nomination for that reason, and I felt horrible about it later. Gail I apologize for that, and I promised God that if Gail ever nominated me for something, even if I had just did it that very day, that I would never decline her again. Ok, on to the award :):):)
• Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Thing About Myself:
- I love God
- I love Jesus
- I love God’s Word
Gails Questions for the Nominees:
- Do you need special prayer for anything? Feel free to comment or my page or through the Contact page as well as in your answer, to let me know how I can pray for you. I only that you ask God to make the person He wants me to be, and thank Him for it :)
- Do you know someone else who needs a prayer for anything? I would love to pray for them too! I ask that you pray that the world turns to God, accepts Jesus as their Lord, and Saviour, that they love God, and their neighbors, and then thank Him for it :)
- Do you do a daily reading/devotion? I read 6 chapters in my Bible everyday. I talk to God non-stop. The blogs here on wordpress provide me with extra nourishment.
- What season is it where you live? I think, officially it’s spring but today the temps are in the low 80’s, so it feels like summer.
- If you could sit down and have an undisturbed dinner with Jesus, what would you like to talk with Him about? I would ask Him why would He give His life for us. What is it like in heaven. What is it like being the Son of God.
As always, if you want to participate you are nominated :):) I only have one question:
- If you knew God was standing right beside you, would you do things differently?
Thank you again Gail for the nomination :):)
God, I ask You to bless everyone that is reading this :):)