Mamma Squirrel over at Nut House Central nominated me for this wonderful Mystery Blogger Award. Thank You Kammie :) I am honoured, and humbled that you would think of me. Mamma Squirrel has a great blog full of all the things I love, God, honesty, and pretty pictures :) Please give her blog a visit. You will feel right at home :)
– Okoto Enigma is the blogger who created this award :)
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I love God
- Talking with God is my favourite thing to do. It brings me more comfort, joy, and peace than any other activity I do.
- I can be very stubborn and hardheaded :)
Mamma Squirrels asked these questions:
1) Who is your Hero and Why? God :) because He is always here helping, protecting, and guiding me.
2) How do you respond to anger? I get angry, of course :) I can throw a fit with the best of them. Who am I kidding, I might have invented “the fit” But by the grace of God, I have gotten 90% better with my anger. Getting mad never made me feel better. It only made me feel worse in the long run.
3) How do others see you and does it matter? I really don’t know how others see me. I use to worry about that, and then through God’s Word, I quickly realized that how God sees me is all that really matters. People will change their minds, daily :) God is the same today, yesterday, and forever. His Word has also taught me that if I do what is pleasing to Him, then everyone will see me the way He wants them to see me :)
4) What gives you hope? God’s Word
5) What’s your favorite dessert? Tiramisu :)
Y’all know I nominate anyone who wants to participate :)
As always I only have one question:
- Are you the person God wants you to be?
Thank You again Kammie for thinking of me, and thank you, Okoto Enigma for creating this fabulous award.
LORD, I ask You to bless everyone reading this :)
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Me. — Acts 26:18
Is there a difference in sins? Is one sin worse than another? If I stab my brother or sister with my words, doing damage that will scar them for life. Is that different than stabbing them with a knife?
If I steal their joy with my actions or words, is that different that stealing their wallet?
Just because I don’t “physically” take their life but I am emotionally taking it, is that not a sin, just like murder is a sin?
If I say I love them but I don’t, isn’t that a sin? It’s a lie, is it not? I mean, sure no one knows it…except God :)
Are our thoughts just as bad as our actions? Isn’t a thought an action?
If I think bad thoughts about you, judge you, complain about you in my head, is that not the same as doing it out loud?
Some people tell me no because I didn’t act, and therefore, I didn’t hurt anyone.
Didn’t I hurt God?
Just because I didn’t act on that thought does it make it any less of a sin in God’s eyes?
My brethren weren’t hurt by my sinful thoughts but God knew they were there, didn’t He?
Isn’t He listening to my every thought? Searching my heart, always?
Which brings me back to the question: Is there a difference in sins?
So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God. — 2 Chronicles 5:14
Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into Thy resting place, Thou, and the ark of Thy strength: let Thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let Thy saints rejoice in goodness. — 2 Chronicles 6:41
God, thank You for giving me kind words because I can’t do it without You.
Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is Thine; Thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and Thou art exalted as head above all. — 1 Chronicles 29:11
Now therefore our God, we thank Thee, and praise Thy glorious name. — 1 Chronicles 29:13
So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed. — Acts 19:20
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you everseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood. — Acts 20:28
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: — Acts 17:30
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead. — Acts 17:31