Mamma Squirrel over at Nut House Central nominated me for this wonderful Mystery Blogger Award. Thank You Kammie :) I am honoured, and humbled that you would think of me. Mamma Squirrel has a great blog full of all the things I love, God, honesty, and pretty pictures :) Please give her blog a visit. You will feel right at home :)
– Okoto Enigma is the blogger who created this award :)
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I love God
- Talking with God is my favourite thing to do. It brings me more comfort, joy, and peace than any other activity I do.
- I can be very stubborn and hardheaded :)
Mamma Squirrels asked these questions:
1) Who is your Hero and Why? God :) because He is always here helping, protecting, and guiding me.
2) How do you respond to anger? I get angry, of course :) I can throw a fit with the best of them. Who am I kidding, I might have invented “the fit” But by the grace of God, I have gotten 90% better with my anger. Getting mad never made me feel better. It only made me feel worse in the long run.
3) How do others see you and does it matter? I really don’t know how others see me. I use to worry about that, and then through God’s Word, I quickly realized that how God sees me is all that really matters. People will change their minds, daily :) God is the same today, yesterday, and forever. His Word has also taught me that if I do what is pleasing to Him, then everyone will see me the way He wants them to see me :)
4) What gives you hope? God’s Word
5) What’s your favorite dessert? Tiramisu :)
Y’all know I nominate anyone who wants to participate :)
As always I only have one question:
- Are you the person God wants you to be?
LORD, I ask You to bless everyone reading this :)