Would I do the things I do, if God was standing beside me? Because He is.
And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. — John 6:40
For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: — John 5:22
And hath given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of man. — John 5:27
I can of Mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent Me. — John 5:30
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him. — John 4:23
Am I all that God wants me to be? Are you?
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein. — Jeremiah 6:16
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. — John 3:27
But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and He shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies. — 2 Kings 17:39
And of His fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. — John 1:16-17
Cherylene at Living vs Existing tagged me for the “Inside My Head” Tag. My first thought was, my, my what a scary place :):):) But it will be fun. Cherylene is one of the most inspirational bloggers out there. Cherylene always has something positive to say, and teach. She will brighten up anyone’s day, that is for certain.
* Thank & tag the person that has tagged you.
* Attach the tag photo
* Answer the ‘This or THAT questions
* Tag a 10-20 friends.
- How do I feel at the moment? Grateful
- What do I need more of in my life? God, you can never have too much of the Almighty
- What would make me happy right now? For the Lord to come and take us Home
- What is going on right now in my life? Same as yesterday, whatever adventure the Good LORD has in store :)
- What am I most grateful for? List 10 things. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, being saved, my Bible, salvation, God loves me enough to forgive my sins, my family, friends, all that God does for us
- When did I experience joy this week? When hubby got home :)
- List a small victory/success? learning that I can repair something that is broken. I am just waiting on the parts
- What is bothering me & why? Something isn’t going right for a family member, and I don’t understand why. But God is in control, and will provide the answer.
- What are my priorities at the moment? Being the person God wants me to be
- What do I love about my self? My child-like faith
- Who means the world to me & why? God, He is everything
- If I could share one message with the world, what would it be? God loves you, nothing can separate you from God. It is never too late, seek Him
- What advice would I give to my younger self? It all works out, so don’t worry
- What lesson did I learn this week? That my mom always listens to me
- If I had all the time in the world, what would I do first? The same things I do now. I am content.
- What’s draining my energy? Epstein-Barr LOL
- What does my ideal morning look like? Prayer, reading my Bible
- What does my ideal day look like? That I treat everyone I meet like the children of God that they are.
- What makes me come alive?What/who inspires me the most? God, hallelujah!!
- Where does my pain originate? My lack of patience. It gets me every time.
- What are my strengths? My belief in God
- What is something I’ve always wanted but too scared to get? I can’t really think of anything
- What is something I would love to learn? Another language
- Where would I want to live my ideal life? Heaven
- Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years? This answer is always the same, Fiji.
- What can I do to take better care of myself? I could eat better
- What hobbies would I like to try? None that comes to mind
- When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do? Hiking with hubby
- At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be? That I was the person God wanted me to be.
As usual, I nominate anyone who wants to participate in this tag :):)
Thank you again, Cherylene for thinking about me. You are such a blessing :):)
LORD, Thank You for blessing everyone who is reading this :):)
And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us by the way, and while He opened to us the scriptures? — Luke 24:32
Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backsliding shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is and evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that My fear is not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts. — Jeremiah 2:19
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when Thou comest into Thy kingdom. — Luke 23:42