Ryan over at Ryan Callahan’s Blog nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am honours Ryan would consider me. Thank you, Ryan for your kind support, not only to me but other bloggers. Ryan not only writes about God, Jesus, and all things that are related to them, I always see Ryan being very supportive to other bloggers. Visit Ryan’s blog and soak up God’s love :)
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post
Here are Ryan’s questions:
- Who is your best friend and what do you have in common? Jesus. He is my Shepherd, I am His sheep :)
- What is your favorite place to go and why? Right now, to visit my hubby :)
- If you watch television, what is your favorite show? I really don’t have a favorite
- What is the book that you would recommend that everyone read? The Bible, of course :)
- What is your favorite thing to do on a daily basis? Read my Bible, and talking to God :)
- Share an interesting fact about your life. I am a child of God :)
- What is one word that describes you best? Explain. Saved. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I Know He died for my sins, I know that God raised Him from the dead, and I will tell anyone who listens :)
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why? Being more patient.
- What do you consider to be the priority of your life? God
- Tell us your favorite author and why? I have 2. God, For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, and Jesus because He is the author and finisher of our faith
- What is one thing that you wish everyone knew about you? I don’t make wishes :)
If you read this blog you know how I do this, if this is your first time reading, this is how I do this :)
I nominate any and every one who wants to participate, and as always I am asking only one question:
- Have you thanked God today?
Thanks again Ryan for thinking of me for this award.
LORD, I ask You to bless everyone who is reading this :)