I was nominated for this award by 2 wonderful bloggers, so instead of posting it twice I have combined them here.
Our Little Red House Blog nominated me for this Blogger Recognition Award. And so did Gail over at Gail Loves God. You can find Gail’s Blogger Recognition Award here. Thank you so much Our Little Red House and Gail :) Y’all are so sweet to think of me, and I appreciate it very much :)
If you haven’t visited Gail, you really should. Gail actually has 2 blogs, Gail Loves God and Gail Loves God Poetry (how she does it I don’t know, I can barely manage one blog) As both blog names suggest, you will find lots of God filled post, full of His love for us.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to nominate.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
My blog got started because I would text out Bible verses, and the list got to long :) Which isn’t a bad thing. I started the blog to make it easier. Thank You LORD for this blog that I consider Yours, and for all of Your children that You have blessed me with through it. Beloved children that I would have otherwise never met.
My advice would be:
- Be yourself, be honest, and be true.
- Enjoy it. Don’t let it be a chore but a blessing.
As always, I nominate anyone reading this who wants to participate. :)
LORD, I ask You to bless everyone who is reading this :)