No, it’s not Deja vu but after I posted the Blogger Recognition Award last week, Stu over at Something to Stu Over had nominated me as well. I am so sorry I missed that Stu, and so I would like to thank Stu for thinking of me. You can read Stu’s Bloggers Recognition Award here.
Stu loves God and sharing what God has done for him. He doesn’t sugar coat it. Stu is doing his best to help others not make the same mistakes he made. Stu is very honest and true in his writing. You will really enjoy Stu’s blog, and his journey.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to nominate.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
**everything after this point you read last week, as my answers haven’t changed :) **
My blog got started because I would text out Bible verses, and the list got to long :) Which isn’t a bad thing. I started the blog to make it easier. Thank You LORD for this blog that I consider Yours, and for all of Your children that You have blessed me with through it. Beloved children that I would have otherwise never met.
My advice would be:
- Be yourself, be honest, and be true.
- Enjoy it. Don’t let it be a chore but a blessing.
As always, I nominate anyone reading this who wants to participate. :)
LORD, I ask You to bless everyone who is reading this :)