Grace at Following Him Beside Still Waters nominated me for The Blue Sky Tag. Thanks so much for thinking about me. I am humbled. If you haven’t met Grace you should go and check Grace out. You will love everything on Her blog.
The rules are:
- 11 tags, 11 answers, 11 questions
- Use the Blue Sky banner
- It is sort of polite to mention the person who tagged you
- You need to answer the 11 questions set by your tagger
- You will need to make up 11 original and interesting or funny questions for those you tag.
- You need to tag 11 people
Questions Grace asked:
- What is a book you have read recently? The Bible
- Do you like thunderstorms? No
- What is your favorite genre to read? The Bible :)
- Do you have a pet? No
- Do you have a favorite song or a song you’ve been listening to on repeat? None at the moment
- Do you like to travel? Yes, but I don’t get to very much
- Cats or dogs? Cats
- Would you rather take a walk in nature or a walk in the city? Walk in nature
- Favorite book or chapter in the Bible? All of them :)
- What is your favorite season? Spring
- What has God taught you lately? He is trying to teach me something but I am not getting it. Or I wouldn’t keep asking, “why does this keep happening”
As always, I nominate anyone who wants to participate, and I only have one question:
1. What have you thanked God for today?
Thanks again for thinking of me for this tag Grace, and I thank God for continuing to bless everyone who reads this :)