The beautiful blessing of a woman Gail over at Gail Loves God nominated me for The Barnabas Award. Gail is amazing, supportive, and loves the LORD. If you haven’t met Gail hop over and click around. You will be blessed. Thank you Gail for thinking of me :) God loves you and so do I :) :)
The way this works:
Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog.
Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them.
List five things about yourself.
Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because is the number that signifies grace.
5 things about myself:
1. I am a child of God
2. I love reading the King James Bible :) it is like poetry to me
3. Tiramisu is still my favourite, and so is Diana, me love :)
4. I love to cook/bake and have been venturing out into new different kinds of food. Mainly because of the a couple of food blogs I follow, like Megala at Megala’s Kitchen and Sophie at Foodzesty There are also blogs I follow that share recipes although they aren’t officially “food” blogs.
5. I got a passport, and I really want to travel, LORD willing :)
1. Who in your life is your biggest encourager? God, of course. What are we without Him?
2. How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others? I have never seen myself as an encourager.
3. When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement? My sister, yesterday. It had to do with the work I am doing here to the house.
4. When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on? God’s Word. I mean really, it always pushes me, shows me others have been through the same if not worse. God shows me through it that He is present at all times. He will be my strength, and giver of all that I need to get me through whatever this world can throw at me.
5. Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ? I don’t care how this sounds but Jesus. I was a child when I got saved. And Jesus is what I looked to, wanted to be like, and strived to please. I wanted to know what He thought about situations, not what others told me He would want me to do. There was a period in my life where I wasn’t close to the LORD but it was that faith in Jesus, and His love for me that kept me from falling of the deep end.
I think every one who is reading this is an encourager, and well deserving of The Barnabas Award :) So, consider yourself nominated.
As always, I only have one question:
1. If your Lord and Saviour was to return at this very moment, what are you doing right now?
Thank you again Gail for thinking of me.
LORD, thank You for blessing everyone reading this :)