Gail over at gaillovesgod was kind enough to name me in this award. Praise the LORD for Gail. If you have visited with her, or she with you then you know Gail is just one of the most kind, supportive blogger around. Gail loves God aboviously, so much so that is what she named her blog :) :) Ok let’s get to it.
– Display the blog award logo in your blog.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
– Answer all the questions they have given you.
– Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
– Ask them 7 questions.
Here are the questions Gail asked:
1. Do you know how much God loves you? More than I deserve :) He loves me(an everyone reading this) so much that He created us so He could spend all of eternity with us. How about that :)
2. What was the last thing you blogged about? Bible verses
3. What do you want to blog about? See answer to question # 2
4. What have you been doing outside of your blog? Same stuff I always do. Reading the Bible, taking care of house, home, family, exercising
5. What are you passionate about? God
6. How are you? I am blessed. Why? Because I am a beloved child of the Almighty Living God. Made in His image and made righteous by the gift of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ
7. What emoticon are you? I don’t know what it is called but it’s this one 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Y’all know how I do this, and if you don’t you will now. I nominate any one who is reading this who wants to participate :) And there is only one question.
The question for the nominees:
Have you accepted Jesus is your Saviour?
Thanks again to Gail.
LORD, thank you for continuing to bless everyone reading this, and to bless every one who is not reading this :)