Gail over at Gail Loves God was so kind as to nominate me for this Fix Her Crown Award. I am humbled that Gail would think of me. Gail is so giving, and supportive of so many blogger. And her love for our LORD is infectious! If you haven’t met Gail, please, do yourself a favour and visit her blog. You will be blessed with what you find. :)
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
- Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the original Fix Her Crown Award post: which was created by Cindy Goes Beyond.
- Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees
I am breaking the rules already by only posting 1 picture. All my pictures are back at our home in NC. The only one I have is from our trip to London back in January.
This picture was taken during the first trip I have ever taken that was not only out of the country but the furthest ever traveled for me. It was taken at Stonehenge, obviously LOL :) This was an amazing trip. We visited London, and the most beautiful little place called Bristol. Bristol was so wonderful. I walked the streets all by myself. Another first for me. God blessed me with the strength to not be afraid, and venture out but not by myself because I know He was with me every step of the way. Otherwise it would never have been possible :)
Thank you Again Gail for thinking of me for this award :)
As always, I nominate anyone who wants to participate because everyone has been what this award represents at some point in their lives, to someone :)
LORD thank you for blessing everyone reading this and to all your children who haven’t read this :)