Gail over at Gail Loves Godnominated me for this Ideal Inspiration award.I am truly humbled, and thank you Gail for thinking about me :) Gail is such a wonderful, kind Sister in Christ. If you haven’t visited with her, I highly recommend it :)
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. idealinspiration.blog
- What is your advice to new bloggers out there? Be yourself, and don’t try to write what you think people want to hear. Write from your heart, and people will see that. It will keep them coming back.
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life so far? That God loves me, that Jesus gave His life for me AND for everyone else. Which means I should love every one I see like the Good LORD loves me.
- What are the three things you are being grateful of at this moment? God, Jesus, my salvation.
- If you would be given a chance to travel to three countries, where would you go? Why? Fiji because it is 72 degrees year round, it looks amazing. The Philippines because my daughter(in-law) is from there and again it looks stunning. The last is a toss up between Ireland, and Scotland.
- When you are not blogging, how do you spend your time? I am pretty boring. Stay home, read my Bible, do the blog, cooking, cleaning, exercising, and thats about it.
As usual I nominate anyone who wants to participate, and have one question.
Where would you be without God in your life?
Thanks again to Gail for thinking of me :)
LORD, I ask You to bless every one reading this :)