The spirit of God. Hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. — Job 33:4
He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and preverted that which was right, and it profited me not: — Job 33:27
He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light. — Job 33:28
Lo, all the things worketh God oftentimes with men. — Job 33:29
To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living. — Job 33:30
Gail over at Gail Loves Godnominated me for this Ideal Inspiration award.I am truly humbled, and thank you Gail for thinking about me :) Gail is such a wonderful, kind Sister in Christ. If you haven’t visited with her, I highly recommend it :)
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. idealinspiration.blog
- What is your advice to new bloggers out there? Be yourself, and don’t try to write what you think people want to hear. Write from your heart, and people will see that. It will keep them coming back.
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life so far? That God loves me, that Jesus gave His life for me AND for everyone else. Which means I should love every one I see like the Good LORD loves me.
- What are the three things you are being grateful of at this moment? God, Jesus, my salvation.
- If you would be given a chance to travel to three countries, where would you go? Why? Fiji because it is 72 degrees year round, it looks amazing. The Philippines because my daughter(in-law) is from there and again it looks stunning. The last is a toss up between Ireland, and Scotland.
- When you are not blogging, how do you spend your time? I am pretty boring. Stay home, read my Bible, do the blog, cooking, cleaning, exercising, and thats about it.
As usual I nominate anyone who wants to participate, and have one question.
Where would you be without God in your life?
Thanks again to Gail for thinking of me :)
LORD, I ask You to bless every one reading this :)
And He said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? — Mark 4:40
And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out. — Mark 1:23
Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with Thee, Thou Jesus of Nazareth? art Thou come to destroy us? I know Thee who Thou art, the Holy One of God. — Mark 1:24
And Jesus came and spake to them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth. — Matthew 28:18
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: — Matthew 28:19
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. — Matthew 28:20
But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding? — Job 28:12
And unto man He said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. — Job 28:28
All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; — Job 27:3
My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. — Job 27:4
For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul? — Job 27:8
And He went a little farther, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt. — Matthew 26:39
And He cometh to the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with Me one hour? — Matthew 26:40
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. — Matthew 26:41
He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if this cup may not pass away from Me, except I drink it, Thy will be done. — Matthew 26:42
And He came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy. — Matthew 26:43
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me. — Matthew 25:40
Then shall He answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. — Matthew 25:45
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. — Matthew 25:46
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. — Matthew 24:40
Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. — Matthew 24:41
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour you Lord doth come. — Matthew 24:42