Tangie T. Woods over at Mrs. T’s Corner nominated me for this lovely Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award a long time ago. I found it today in my SPAM folder. So, I’d like to take the time to not only thank Tangie but to apologize for the delay in getting this done.
If you haven’t visited Tangie’s blog you really should it is always full of godly inspiration. You will leave there feeling blessed and nourished.
Ok on to the award
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog.
These are the questions Tangie asked:
What is your purpose for blogging? To share Bible verses.
How long have you been blogging? 3 years, I think.
Are you encouraged by other bloggers? Oh my yes. All the time.
What is your favorite blogging topic(s)? God’s Word, of course. I love reading others godly inspiration, and insight also.
Is blogging a long time goal for you? If the LORD wants it to be then it will.
Thank you so much Tangie for thinking about me for this award.
As always I nominate any one who would like to participate, and I only have one question:
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as you Lord and Saviour?