God, thank You for showing me how to love because I can’t do it without You.
And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes. — Romans 3:17-18
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. — Romans 1:17
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. — Roman 1:21
And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgement of God? — Roman 2:3
He hath made the earth by His power, He hath established the world by His wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by His understanding. — Jeremiah 51:15
If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. — 2 Chronicles 7:14
My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have cause them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace. — Jeremiah 50:6
Mamma Squirrel over at Nut House Central nominated me for this wonderful Mystery Blogger Award. Thank You Kammie :) I am honoured, and humbled that you would think of me. Mamma Squirrel has a great blog full of all the things I love, God, honesty, and pretty pictures :) Please give her blog a visit. You will feel right at home :)
– Okoto Enigma is the blogger who created this award :)
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I love God
- Talking with God is my favourite thing to do. It brings me more comfort, joy, and peace than any other activity I do.
- I can be very stubborn and hardheaded :)
Mamma Squirrels asked these questions:
1) Who is your Hero and Why? God :) because He is always here helping, protecting, and guiding me.
2) How do you respond to anger? I get angry, of course :) I can throw a fit with the best of them. Who am I kidding, I might have invented “the fit” But by the grace of God, I have gotten 90% better with my anger. Getting mad never made me feel better. It only made me feel worse in the long run.
3) How do others see you and does it matter? I really don’t know how others see me. I use to worry about that, and then through God’s Word, I quickly realized that how God sees me is all that really matters. People will change their minds, daily :) God is the same today, yesterday, and forever. His Word has also taught me that if I do what is pleasing to Him, then everyone will see me the way He wants them to see me :)
4) What gives you hope? God’s Word
5) What’s your favorite dessert? Tiramisu :)
Y’all know I nominate anyone who wants to participate :)
As always I only have one question:
- Are you the person God wants you to be?
LORD, I ask You to bless everyone reading this :)
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Me. — Acts 26:18
Is there a difference in sins? Is one sin worse than another? If I stab my brother or sister with my words, doing damage that will scar them for life. Is that different than stabbing them with a knife?
If I steal their joy with my actions or words, is that different that stealing their wallet?
Just because I don’t “physically” take their life but I am emotionally taking it, is that not a sin, just like murder is a sin?
If I say I love them but I don’t, isn’t that a sin? It’s a lie, is it not? I mean, sure no one knows it…except God :)
Are our thoughts just as bad as our actions? Isn’t a thought an action?
If I think bad thoughts about you, judge you, complain about you in my head, is that not the same as doing it out loud?
Some people tell me no because I didn’t act, and therefore, I didn’t hurt anyone.
Didn’t I hurt God?
Just because I didn’t act on that thought does it make it any less of a sin in God’s eyes?
My brethren weren’t hurt by my sinful thoughts but God knew they were there, didn’t He?
Isn’t He listening to my every thought? Searching my heart, always?
Which brings me back to the question: Is there a difference in sins?
So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God. — 2 Chronicles 5:14
Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into Thy resting place, Thou, and the ark of Thy strength: let Thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let Thy saints rejoice in goodness. — 2 Chronicles 6:41
God, thank You for giving me kind words because I can’t do it without You.