Gail over at Gail Loves God nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Gail is one of the most supportive bloggers out there. Gail loves God, and it is evident in all her post, poems, comments, and encouragement. If you haven’t visited Gail’s blog, you should. You will love her kind, sweet enthusiasm. Gail is honest, and a kind, loving soul. Gail writes beautiful poetry too :):)
Before I get started, Gail had nominated me for something back in December, and I had just done the award. I declined Gail’s kind nomination for that reason, and I felt horrible about it later. Gail I apologize for that, and I promised God that if Gail ever nominated me for something, even if I had just did it that very day, that I would never decline her again. Ok, on to the award :):):)
• Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Thing About Myself:
- I love God
- I love Jesus
- I love God’s Word
Gails Questions for the Nominees:
- Do you need special prayer for anything? Feel free to comment or my page or through the Contact page as well as in your answer, to let me know how I can pray for you. I only that you ask God to make the person He wants me to be, and thank Him for it :)
- Do you know someone else who needs a prayer for anything? I would love to pray for them too! I ask that you pray that the world turns to God, accepts Jesus as their Lord, and Saviour, that they love God, and their neighbors, and then thank Him for it :)
- Do you do a daily reading/devotion? I read 6 chapters in my Bible everyday. I talk to God non-stop. The blogs here on wordpress provide me with extra nourishment.
- What season is it where you live? I think, officially it’s spring but today the temps are in the low 80’s, so it feels like summer.
- If you could sit down and have an undisturbed dinner with Jesus, what would you like to talk with Him about? I would ask Him why would He give His life for us. What is it like in heaven. What is it like being the Son of God.
As always, if you want to participate you are nominated :):) I only have one question:
- If you knew God was standing right beside you, would you do things differently?
Thank you again Gail for the nomination :):)
God, I ask You to bless everyone that is reading this :):)
Ray at raynotbradbury.com nominated me for this Sunshine Nordic Little Thoughts award/challenge/tag. I wasn’t quite sure which it is but I’ll give it a try. I didn’t know what to do but Ray said to read the thought, and write “your 3 associations (what comes on your mind when you read it) ” I love Ray. She is very creative, witty, kind, and writes about a variety of subjects. Ray is quite talented, and has always been so very nice to me :) If you haven’t visited Ray’s blog, you really should, you will enjoy it.
The rules are simple:
Here’s the thought:
“When I can’t see myself in the mirror, I can’t even feel myself, and I begin to wonder if I exist at all.”
Give me your first 3 associations 🙂 and be creative (a poem, a flash story… a photo?).
- LORD, thank You for giving me other things to contemplate :)
- You existed Jean-Paul, I am reading your words.
- I can always see myself, with or without a mirror, I can always feel myself, and if I am wondering then that is a cogent indicator that I exist :):)
Ok Ray, I hope I didn’t mess that up :):) Thanks again for thinking of me :):)
God, I ask You to bless everyone who is reading this :)
Grace over at Following Him Beside Still Waters has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Grace is one of the sweetest bloggers you will ever meet. Grace is a child of God, who loves her Father, and you will see that in all of her posts. Grace writes beautiful poetry, and captures the most wonderful photos. I pray you will visit Grace’s blog, Following Him Beside Still Waters.
- thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions
- nominate other bloggers
- ask them some questions :):)
- What is one thing you absolutely love but would probably surprise those who know you? When hubby is not home, I sleep on the couch, 90% of the time.
- What is your favorite worship song and why? I couldn’t pick just one
- What movie did you last watch? How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? Fried Green Tomatoes, 10 out of 10
- Who are a few of your favorite fictitious characters and why? Charlotte from Charlottes Web. She was so kind to Wilbur
- What are three things you can do today to brighten someone’s day? 1. ask God to bless them. 2. tell them you love them. 3. pray for them
- What is your favorite dessert to bake? Right now, oatmeal cookies
- What is your favorite inspirational quote? Share the quote. If you have time to worry, you have time to pray.
- Do you own any pets? If so, list the kind/breed and its/their name(s) I don’t have any pets.
- What are three of your favorite hobbies? I don’t really have hobbies. I like to draw but don’t do it often enough
- What is your biggest pet peeve? When someone takes the Lords Name in vain.
- What are several things you are thankful for right now? God, Jesus, His Word, His promises, my hubby, my son, my mom.
If you would like to participate you are nominated.
I have only one question:
- Have you thanked God for at least one thing today?
Thank you again Grace for the nomination :):)
God, please bless everyone who is reading this :):)
The lovely Tashnee at Tashnee V. Mavee nominated me for the Liebster Award. Tashnee writes a terrific blog about trends, fashion, life, and I always love her shoes hehehe :):) I hope you know Tashnee already but if you don’t you will love her, and her blog. Thank you Tashnee for the nomination :):)
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING IT:
-Thank the person who nominated you for the award and create a link to their blog.
-Display the award on your blog.
-Answer the questions you were asked.
-Nominate between five to ten blogs for the award.
-Create new questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are the questions Tashnee had for the nominees:
- What motivates you? God :)
- Why did you choose blogging? I wanted an easier way to post Bible verses for my family and friends :)
- How often do you post? Everyday :)
- Did blogging change you in the way you use to think before? No
- If you can give advice to yourself what will it be? Listen to God :)
- What is your blog all about? God and His Word
- Who inspires you, when comes to blogging? hehehe Would you be surprised if I said, God?
- What is your favorite color? At the moment it is still blue but that can change :)
As always, if you want to participate you are nominated.
I only have one question:
- Are you going to heaven?
Thank you again Tashnee for the nomination :)
LORD, I ask you to bless everyone who is reading this :):)
I want to thank Cindy at Chronic Pain with a Higher Perspective for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Cindy writes an inspiring blog about dealing with chronic pain, and offers support to others. If you haven’t visited Cindy’s blog, I pray you go over and meet her.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things About Me:
- I’d rather be home than any other place in the world.
- I recently found out 2 things about my health. I was having bouts of exhaustion that would be so bad, that I could barely think or put a sentence together, much less do physical activities. After going to my doctor he said, “Are you happy? Me, “yes”. My doctor says, “Good because you are going to live forever. You have the bloodwork of a teenager.” Praise God. So, then what’s wrong with me? He said that my immune system is in overdrive trying to kill a dormant virus that everyone has, well almost everyone. The actual number was 95% of the population. Mine is dormant too but for some reason my immune system is trying to kill this thing, with a vengeance, as indicated by the number of antibodies it is producing. Praise God because He is giving me the strength to get through this.
- I don’t like owing money. If I want something I save for it.
Cindy’s questions and my answers are:
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? The same thing I do now :) God had blessed me, and I am content :):)
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? My Bible
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Wow, that would be a snoozefest of a movie, but I’ll say Angelina Jolie
- What are your 2018 goals? To be the person God wants me to be :)
- Who is your favorite musical band? It’s hard to pick just one. So, I’ll throw out the one singing the last song I was listening to: Creed
-Any one who wants to participate.
My question, as always, there’s just one:
–If today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
I again want to thank Cindy at Chronic Pain with a Higher Perspective for nominating me.
I ask God to bless you :)
Our Little Red House nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award which I was slack in doing in a timely manner, so I do apologize for that :):) Better late than never, right?
If you haven’t been to Our Little Red House you are missing out. She writes the most interesting stories about their little read house, of course, but also about crafts, family, chickens hahaha, yes chickens, you will have to check it out and see what I am talking about. Our Little Red House is just a good, fun, honest place to spend a some time reading.
Rules for lovely blog award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
Include the rules and the blog award image in your post.
Add 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 people to this award.
Facts about myself:
- I love God
- I am royalty. What? You didn’t know that? So are you since we are the children of God, and brothers and sisters to the Saviour of the world :):):)
- Tiramisu is my favourite dessert
- I always say I am a year older than I really am.
- I now cut my own hair, thanks to another blogger putting up a video that shows how. I have loved my haircuts ever since I started doing it myself.
- I enjoy mowing grass :):)
- I would rather give than receive.
Ok, that about does it. Now as for the nominees, y’all know how I do this, if you want to participate then you are nominated :):):)
Thank you again Our Little Red House for thinking about me.
I ask God to bless you all :):)
I want to thank Our Little Red House for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am very grateful and humble that Our Little Red House would think of me. If you haven’t been to Our Little Red House, you should hop over and check it out. Her blog is filled with family love, wonderful arts and crafts, and she shares really engaging stories in the process. She is just a really sweet, kind hearted person.
Rules to versatile blogger award:
Write 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
I don’t know if these are interesting but I will do my best :):)
- I love God
- I read the King James Bible because it is like poetry to me. I read 6 chapters a day, and have started reading them out loud. It is beautiful.
- I had a nickname as a kid, and my family members still slip up and call me by it
- I have aver 40 strands of pearls that range in length from 16 inches to several strands that hang past my knees :) in a variety of colours
- Old black and white movies are my favourite.
- I will sing in the car at the top of my lungs, and quieter when anyone is with me :)
- I carry on conversations with God all day. When I am alone, I talk to the Lord out loud. :):)
If you aren’t sleeping by now, you are more than welcome to participate in this award. :):) Thanks again to Our Little Red House. I hope you visit her blog, you will really enjoy it :):)
God Bless you :)
Tashnee V. Mavee nominated me for this award. If you haven’t met Tashnee you are missing a really wonderful blog, that is full of fashion, beauty trends and lots of inspiration :):)
Tashnee asked me:
What you love about blogging and why did you start blogging? I love all the people that I have met here. Every one is so loving, and encouraging. I started the blog to post Bible verses for my family and friends.
1. What motivates you? God
2. Why did you choose blogging? Before I was sending the verses out over a text. The list was getting to big. The blog allowed me to post more verses, and made it easier, plain and simple :)
3. How often do you post? I try to post every day but I do miss a day, here and there.
4. Did blogging change you in the way you use to think before? No
5. If you can give advice to yourself what will it be? Be more patient
6. What is your blog all about? God, and His Word
7.Who inspires you, when comes to blogging? :):):) God :):):)
8.What is your favorite color? It changes, but today it’s blue :)
Thank you again Tashnee for thinking of me :):)
I nominate anyone who wants to participate. It’s always nice to learn more things about you :):) You can answer the same questions Tashnee gave me, plus one more.
My bonus question: Have you ever witnessed a miracle? If so share it with us :)
God bless you :):)
I want to thank Leigh over at By Faith Not By Sight (don’t you just love that blog name) for nominating me for The Unique Blogger Award AND apologize to her for taking so long to do the post. Leigh I am sincerely sorry :):) I usually do better than this. You are such a sweet, kind person, I would never want to take this long to do anything for you :):):)
If you haven’t had a chance to meet Leigh, please take the time to met her. She writes the most wonderful, God filled posts. Leigh’s love for God is evident in all her blog post. Leigh is really one of the most kind children of God you will ever meet. You will love her :):)
Leigh’s Questions for the Nominees are:
1.) Growing up, what was your dream job?
I wanted to be a doctor :)
2.) What is a hobby of yours? (other than blogging! lol)
I don’t know if this counts as a hobby but I love to cook
3.) How old were you when you accepted Christ as your Savior?
I was around 4 or 5, it was prior to kindergarten. I backslide since then, but I never un-accepted Jesus as my Saviour. By that I mean, I always knew He was my Saviour. I just wasn’t living my life the way that He would want me too.
Y’all know, by now, how I do this, I nominate any one who wants to participate. You get one question. I was saving this question for when I get the Word Challenge going again but here goes:
Is it more detrimental for you to be around lost sheep, or a wolf in sheep’s clothing?
Thank you again Leigh :):)
A wonderful blogger named Tashnee V. Mavee nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award Thank you so much Tashnee for thinking of me. Tashnee is a wonderful person, has a beautiful sense of style, loves God, and her family. So many, many more talents. If you haven’t had a chance to visit Tashnee’s blog, please do. You will be inspired, and uplifted, and learn all the latest in shoes, clothes, etc. :):)
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog √
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them √
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer √
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post √
Tashnee’s questions are:
- How did you realise you had passion for blogging?
I honestly started this blog as an easy way to post Bible verses for my family and friends :):) Now I couldn’t imagine not having it. This blog has been such a blessing with all the people I have met. People from all over the world. It is amazing.
- Where do you want to see yourself in five years?
Where ever the Good Lord puts me is where I will be.
- What motivates you?
- What is your weaknesses?
What? only one? Patience is one of my many, many weaknesses
- What advice can you give to new bloggers?
Be yourself. Be honest. Be sincere.
Ok now to the nominees, y’all know how this works, if you want to participate, please feel free to do so. I only have one question, as always :):)
My question is:
If Jesus were to return today, would you be ready?
Thank you again Tashnee for thinking of me. :):)
God bless you :):)
*I’ll be away for a few days so any comments you leave will be moderated when I return.