It’s not our job to be right
It’s to love and be a shining light
Let’s be humble
Causing no one to stumble
Suggest they read God’s Word
His voice will be heard
Unless being right is the goal
Or is it to help save a soul?
Love one another
Be kind to your brother
Cause no strife
Offer the path of eternal life
I’m right, you’re wrong
We can argue this all day long
As long as they believe Jesus died for their sin
And God raised Him to life again
Why create any seeds of doubt
God will work the rest of it out
Within each of God’s lessons
There are always blessings
Not something He wants us to earn
But something He wants us to learn
He’s always ready to teach
Showing us His Almighty reach
If we are willing to see
He will show us all that can be
Y’all know I love to comment :)
I have made several dozen comments today, none of which have posted.
Please check your spam :)
Thank you in advance :)
God reached down and took my hand
Giving me hope of a promised land
Where angels live on streets of gold
A place where pain has no hold
No longer of this world to be mangled
Forever living with the angels
I can hardly believe it is October already. Gail over at gaillovesgod tagged me with The Fall Tag. Gail is a wonderful child of God, and you will see that with every word that she writes. If you haven’t visited Gail’s blog, please do. You won’t be disappointed. So let’s get started…..
Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
Answer the 10 fall-related questions.
Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
1. What’s your favorite fall outfit? Jeans, sweater, and boots :) or turtle neck and a duster sweater
2. What is fall weather like where you live? We usually have a cold snap in October, but then it gets warmer again.
3. Your favorite drink to have in the fall? I love coffee, so it’s my favourite all year :)
4. Does your family have any fall traditions? No
5. What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? I don’t really have anything special. :)
6. What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? Is vanilla a fall scent? if it is then anything with vanilla :)
7. Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. I already made this comment somewhere but raking up leaves and jumping in them. (Gail I think we both enjoyed this one)
8. What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? Nothing special comes to mind.
9. What’s your favorite fall treat? Rice crispy treats :) These can be eaten year round but seems as kids they were reserved for fall.
10. If you celebrated Halloween, what’s the best costume you’ve worn? I don’t celebrate Halloween :)
Looking back at my answers, I’m pretty boring hahaha ;):)
Thank you again Gail for thinking of me and tagging me. I tag anyone who wants to participate :)
God Bless you :):)
Thank you to the new members of our community! If you scroll back, you will see there is usually a photograph, all taken by me and a devotional, usually followed by a scriptural reference or perhaps, a quote from a Saint. Please share this blog post with your family and friends. All are […]
via What Can We Do? — discoveringandsharinggrace