This is amazing. One of the most inspiring things ever.
I pray you enjoy Bright as much I do. God Bless you :)
I want to thank Following Him Beside Still Waters, for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I’m sure you’ve all been to Following Him Beside Still Waters blog, but if you haven’t, you are missing out! I suggest you don’t read my answers, go over to Following Him Beside Still Waters, and get some real inspiration.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. Thank you to Okoto Enigma.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share your link to your best post(s).
The questions were pick 5 from the list. Here are the 5 I picked:
1. Spaghetti or pizza? both :) Ok, spaghetti
2. If you could have a pet // have another pet, what would you chose?. A cat
3. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
4. Do you keep a journal? No, I do keep a notebook that I write poems in.
5. If you garden, what do you grow in it? And if you don’t garden, is this something you would be interested in doing? I don’t have a garden this year, but when I have one it is filled with: corn, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, all kinds of beans, watermelon, cantaloupe, kale, spinach, I know I am leaving something out lol
Extra weird question:
(Weird // funny question) If the moon were made out of cheese, what kind of cheese would you want it to be? Blue cheese, or brie
The award calls for 5 questions, I only have 1, and it’s a simple yes or no answer unless you want to go into detail.
1. Have you thanked God for something, anything today?
It was so easy to understand, follow, and achieve, it was just right :
“We come here tonight to remember Jesus.”
Something in my soul stirred, a flicker of life from deep inside.
Remember Who He is.
Remember what He’s done.
Remember who you are because of Him.
So often I don’t. I get caught up in the daily routine, the swing of normality, and I forget.
I forget Who He is.
I forget how He saved my life.
I forget that He made me something valuable, a beautiful rose from the ashes of who I was.
Remember Who paid your debt.
Remember Who set you free.
Remember the life-debt you owe.
Challenges, challenges everywhere
Where they come from I don’t know, and I don’t care
I call on the Lord and keep Him near
He’ll keep me safe until it’s clear
He shelters me, and sees me through
And God will do the same for you
A shining light
Ready to take flight
No longer filled with fear
Now God is near
Keeping me protected
Jill over at J-Dubs Grin and Bear It, tagged anybody who wanted to do The Blue Sky Tag. So Jill this is for you. If you haven’t been to Jill’s blog, well you are missing a good thing. Jill writes about life, family, real everyday things that we all can relate to. Jill doesn’t try to put a unicorns and rainbow spin on it, she tells the truth, just like it is. Jill’s a great mom and wife, has a great sense of humour, which you’ll see for yourself when you check out her blog. So, if you don’t like honesty, you might not want to visit Jill’s blog. But if you want real, go check it out.
Rules are as follows:
Here are Jill’s questions:
My one question is:
What is something that God has blessed you with in your lifetime?
Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala nominated me for this Award. Thank you Maggie, you are so sweet. Maggie’s blog is full of inspirations, accomplishments, blog spot lights, and delicious, tasty treats recipes :) She’s very supportive to all bloggers and shows lots of respect for her fellow bloggers, as well. Her love for God is amazing. Thanks Maggie, for the nomination, being a great blogger and a wonderful friend :)
I nominate anyone who wants to participate. The rules say thank the person who nominated you but you can thank Maggie :) Answer the questions given(I’m only giving one) nominate bloggers, and ask them 7 questions.
I only have one question: (sorry for breaking the rules)
Thanks again Maggie for thinking about me and nominating me.