I want to thank Following Him Beside Still Waters, for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I’m sure you’ve all been to Following Him Beside Still Waters blog, but if you haven’t, you are missing out! I suggest you don’t read my answers, go over to Following Him Beside Still Waters, and get some real inspiration.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. Thank you to Okoto Enigma.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share your link to your best post(s).
The questions were pick 5 from the list. Here are the 5 I picked:
1. Spaghetti or pizza? both :) Ok, spaghetti
2. If you could have a pet // have another pet, what would you chose?. A cat
3. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
4. Do you keep a journal? No, I do keep a notebook that I write poems in.
5. If you garden, what do you grow in it? And if you don’t garden, is this something you would be interested in doing? I don’t have a garden this year, but when I have one it is filled with: corn, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, all kinds of beans, watermelon, cantaloupe, kale, spinach, I know I am leaving something out lol
Extra weird question:
(Weird // funny question) If the moon were made out of cheese, what kind of cheese would you want it to be? Blue cheese, or brie
That was fun, I want to again thank Following Him Beside Still Waters for nominating me for this award. I nominate any one who wants to participate.
The award calls for 5 questions, I only have 1, and it’s a simple yes or no answer unless you want to go into detail.
1. Have you thanked God for something, anything today?